In an effort to be transparent, I honestly don’t know if I own a pair of these Luon “see-your-stuff” pants. If I do, I blame Doc B who got me into yoga, and all of its expenses, in the first place. And if I’ve clearly offended anyone by wearing a pair of these Lululemons in class, I thank my fellow yogis for baring with me this long and for saving the gasps and giggles for when my rear is in the air and my head is hanging in down dog.
Butt back to my original placing of blame. It got me to thinking about what else Doc B has gotten me into. The list is so long that I could probably write about each one separately. In fact, that’s what I think I’ll do for the next couple of posts. So if you’d like to hear more about any of the topics below, please place your vote by leaving a comment. If you don’t vote, consider yourself warned that you’re just going to have to read whatever revealing and exposing subjects I pick.
Things Doc B has gotten me into (that I/we may or may not still be into):
- A nudist colony
- Fly fishing
- Tofu/soy and then no tofu/soy
- Numerous styles of eating (vegetarianism, Westin Price, by dosha, etc.)
- Hair cut and color by Pam
- An upcoming meditation retreat complete with my own cushion
- Cat paw prints on the counter and scooping boxes again
- Biodynamic composting, wine and beer
So, what do you say? See-through Lululemon Friday? Oh, and what’s your vote?